Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Status Update

A lot has changed since the last posting. Katy and I put our house on the market and sold in 6 days! We then went out and bought a new place. So for the last month we have been dealing with the logistics of buying and selling and basically losing our minds at times. Working out and preparing for our upcoming events took a major turn for the worst. We have the 1/2 aqua bike in about 3 weeks and are just going to wing it. We just really started training again and it is still not consistent. I have been getting out on the Moots and playing around with its capabilities. It is really quite something. I even got out and rode with an Cat3/4 biker who has done product testing for Gatorade and he completely destroyed me. We did about 44 miles of hilly terrain off and on road. He dropped me on every hill. Crazy thing was he was riding fixed with 32c knobbies on(Surly Cross Check). He was a machine. Anyways, tomorrow he is taking me out to test my lactate threshold, should be interesting. I will report back on that.

No comments: