Wednesday, April 2, 2008

MRI results

I had a Dr's appointment this morning to have another blood sample taken(for cholesterol I have a borderline LDL reading from last time ). He did however look up the MRI results for me and they came back showing NOTHING. Which is great news, nothing looked inflamed or torn. So now Katy is convinced that this is proof that I am a hypochondriac(not far from the truth), but there is certainly something wrong! The Lodine is working well and i am pretty pain free, I am about 1/2 way through the course. My Sports Med Doctor is back in tomorrow so i am guessing I will get more info from her....hopefully

I got out on Katy's 3spd Schwinn Racer today for a few quick rides between shop activities. It was a great day out and nice to just get out and cruise for a bit.

I also got news that the Moots is coming along nicely and will be ready in about 19 days(yes, I am counting), so long to wait!!

Fuel:

after fasting for 12 hours for the blood test
10:00 - bar and chocolate banana protein smoothie
1:30 - 2 chicken pita's
2:00 - 2 small pieces of candy
4:30 - a little more smoothie(just so good!)
8:30- 2 Brat's from the earth hour party, still just like they were off the grill
9:45 - yogurt and strawberries

No comments: