Thursday, April 3, 2008

NO MORE CHEESE (starting next week!!)

Blood tests came back and showed an even higher level on my LDL(167 now from 153). So the doc said: "Stay away from the cheese(we discussed my problem/addiction to it) and start taking Fish Oil suppliments" I have to get retested in 3 months after these dietary changes to see if i need to think about medication.

Fuel for the day:

7:20 - smoothie
10:30 - granola bar and a banana
1:30 - 2 chicken pitas
4:30 - Brat
5:00 - 2 pieces of candy
9:15 - Endurox R4
9:30 - PIZZA(Jewel T&C)
10:00 - 2 pieces of candy


Swim Practice:

400 swim
200 RevIM
-------------
10x50 kick on 1:00
-------------
12x100 free on 1:40 descending by 4
1:08
1:08
1:06
1:03
-----
1:13
1:10
1:08
1:03
-----
1:15
1:12
1:09
1:01
-------------
10x50 bk/brst on 1:00
-------------
200 good technique

Total Yardage: 3000

1 comment:

Mike said...

Dude...I love my cheese too, and the last time I checked my total cholesterol was not so great either 2 hundo, ratios OK..."Cheese is not good food"