
Katy and I got out and did about a hour of hiking and snowshoeing early this am. The snow in Bemis was about 6" deep of nice powder.
We traveled along Salt Creek following a few game trails and ran across 4 deer. We also saw some nice evidence of beaver activity(pic).
We were using Sherpa Yatra Trainers which are designed for trail running in the winter. Unfortunately the Company has gone out of business, but were very well respected in the snowshoeing community. We don't use them often enough, but I am sure glad we have them for days like today.
I also got 20 minutes on the bike trainer this afternoon.
Swim Practice:
400 swim
200 reverse IM
8x50 0n 1:00
25 free / 25 back
12 x 100 free on 2:00
odds are k/d
evens are d/s
4 x 4 x 25 sprint cycles on :30
200 swim
No comments:
Post a Comment