Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday Night

I rode the Moots to coach at South tonight and after coaching stayed to lift with Doug.

2 rounds:

5 pull ups
10 push ups
20 crunches
20 leg lifts

2 x 10 curls
2 x 10 seated rows

Then had swim practice:

400 swim
300 drill
200 kick

12 x 75 on 1:20

  1. fly drill
  2. free drill
  3. back drill
  4. free drill
  5. breast drill
  6. free drill
  7. fly drill
  8. free drill
  9. back drill
  10. free drill
  11. breast drill
  12. free drill
5 rounds of:

4 x 25 on :30 sprint
2 x 50 on 1:00 easy
1:00 rest

(I only did 2 rounds)

Then I rode home and it was a lot colder on the way home, about 16 degrees

Good night all in all but being at LT from 5:30 to 9:00 is a bit much.

No comments: