Yes I have eaten poorly.
Yes I gained +3.
201 lbs.
enough said.
Once again getting myself to practice was not easy. Doug was out. Katy was out. Hil was questionable, but I was decisively in. I had to be or I wouldn't make it there. Mirko was video taping underwater and I got my free and fly documented. My fly kick is a little too big and I am kinda slapping the water with my left hand in free. Interesting. The problem was that after that Mirko was filming everyone else and I was left to swim alone with no structured workout in front of me. So I swam around for about 500 yards and Vear showed up. He got filmed and then jumped in. He came up with a set, when i was really thinking about just leaving. That got us started and we ended up working pretty hard.
7:45 - apple
9:30 - vanilla protein drink
12:15 - bowl of cereal
3:15 - some pizza from last night
10:00 - mac and cheese
150 yards of filming
-------------
500 free
-------------
6x100
2x through:
fly/free/free/fly on 1:30
back/free/free/back on 1:30
breast/free/free/breast on 1:40
-------------
5x100 on 1:20
(held 1:08's)
-------------
10x50 back on 1:00
Total Yardage: 2250
4 comments:
I am predicting a 3 lb weight loss for next week. We will be back on track as soon as I get rid of this cold or whatever it is.
I'm looking for swim meet dates, Fenwick and IL State, and wondering if we're really participating in them. I need to put it on my calendar and commit them to memory so that fear gets me to practice if we're really competing.
http://www.ilmsa.com/competition/upcoming
April 6th is Fenwick
April 18-20th is State in Dekalb
I may have a conflict for state, CO for Brad's Kitchen. But I could be convinced to leave a day or 2 later......
There is also a meet at York on March 15th. 200 mixed free relay is last event!!
Post a Comment