Saturday
It was a long day of Demo, uncovering nothing but problems......It's going to be a long week! I didn't work out beyond the work day, which was exhausting.
Sunday
I swam today at the Steamboat Hot Springs. They have a 25 yard 6 lane OUTDOOR pool that is naturally heated by the Hot Springs, 82 degree's???. I swam at around 5:30pm and the temps were dropping fast. The air was cold and the pool was warm, which equaled one of my favorite things to see, a steaming pool. I was surprised what a factor the elevation played in my workout today. I was struggling on a set that normally I could make easily, but what does not kill you only makes you stronger. This altitude training is going to make me dominate when I return to sea level!!!
Swim Practice:
200 free
200 IM
200 drill
-------------
8x50 on 1:00 drill down/swim back
-------------
8x100 free on 1:30
1:08
1:12
1:12
1:14
1:15
1:15
1:17
1:18
--------------
200 cool down
Total yardage: 2000
No comments:
Post a Comment