Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Back To Business

It feels good to be back at Masters practice and reestablishing a routine again, even though Hil and Doug were both no shows! The practice on paper seemed much easier than it was in reality. I was able to hold 1:04's for the 100's so that was good. When I got home I felt like I needed to ice my ankle(for about 30 minutes) which i am pretty sure was from me kicking to hard during the 75's.


Fuel for the day:

7:15 - coffee and a granola bar
9:30 - 2 steak tacos(steak,cheese,onion,cilantro and salsa on corn tortilla's)
11:30 - peanut butter and blackberry jam on wheat
1:45 - turkey sandwich
4:30 - small bowl of cereal and a few "jelly beans"
9:15 - endurox r4
9:30 - chopped salad

and about 7 "trefoil" girl scout cookies through out the day

Bike:
30 minutes on trainer in Z2

Swim:

300 swim
300 pull
--------------
10x75 on 1:30
k,d,s
--------------
4x25 on :30
2x50 on :50
2x75 on 1:10
2x100 on 1:30
100 easy

2 rounds
--------------
4x25 on :45
--------------
100 easy

Total Yardage: 2850

2 comments:

Mike said...

How was Colorado Steve...did you get the moots?

Anonymous said...

Thank god I'm not the only slacker (good for you Doug). See you in the pool on Thursday.