I had my MRI today. It took about 30 minutes involving short time frames that i had to be perfectly still. My doctor requested that i get a copy of it on CD. So Matty and I reviewed it and it was fascinating. I was pretty sure in one of the images of my ankle I saw an embryo developing, which might be my problem.........I guess I will leave the diagnosis up to the doctor which I should get next week.
I had a terrible swim practice today. I had such an awful headache to start with that anytime i exerted myself or held my breath longer than 2 strokes it just became unbearable. So I really only made it through the warm-up and then a little bit here and there, about 1000yards in total.
Fuel:
7:20 - granola bar
9:00 - bowl of cereal
12:30 - 2 wraps(tortilla, pepper jack cheese, cucumber and spinach)
6:00 - black cherry almond CLIFF bar
10:00 - tilapia and green beans
10:15 - yogurt and fresh strawberries and 2 shortbread girl scout cookies
No comments:
Post a Comment