Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday

7:40 - raisin bran and soy milk
9:30 - apple
11:30 - cliff bar (kids)
3:00 - turkey and cheese sandwich
6:00+ cheese pizza and a Miller Lite

I got in 1:30 on the bike today, pretty casual but nice to get some quality saddle time in. Fermi Lab is a great place to ride with very unusual scenery! I did not attend swim practice either, got some much needed Shop time in instead.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Steve, did you ride with Kline and the trike? When do you get the Mooooootz!

Steve said...

Yeah rode with Kline at Fermi Lab. He is sporting that recumbent now, which I think he is really enjoying.

THE MOOTS WON"T GET HERE UNTIL THE END OF APRIL AND I AM DYING!!!!!

between waiting for the Moots to get here and the extreme cabin fever I am suffering from; I feel like i am losing my mind!