Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday

I had a PT session this morning. I am scheduling an appointment with a sports injury doctor for Thursday hopefully since things are not progressing as planned.......

I also got 40 minutes on the bike trainer today(raining out today) at about 16mph which felt pretty comfortable with no pain. Thankfully I can ride without any problems.

Fuel:

8:15 - chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie
9:45 - 1/2 bar
11:30 - steak tacos
1:30 - 1/2 bar
3:00 - steak in a pita
6:00 - pineapple
9:20 - grilled cheese and tomato red pepper soup
10:20 - piece of pie

Swim Practice:

200 free
400 kick/pull
200 free
-----------
10x50 on 1:05/1:00
free
----------
300 pull
200 finger drag
4x50 breast drill 1p1k,1p2k,1p3k
100 easy
----------
12x25 IM order on :30
----------
100 easy

Total Yardage: 2500

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What kind of pie? Interesting.