Saturday, January 26, 2008

1650

Well 6am came pretty early today, considering I think I fell asleep around 3am. That's what I get for getting a nice nap in yesterday! We got to practice a couple of minutes late and only got in about a 200 for warm up which was not enough. My shoulder was(is still) hurting from that Tetanus shot yesterday and I could barely raise my arm this morning, but after about the first 100 yards of the 1650 I for got about it and these are the results:

I went a 20:21 which is a little bit under a 1:15 per 100 pace.

Katy went a 22:36 which is a little bit over a 1:20 per 100 pace.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Domination

Steve said...

The fact that neither one of us is fully trained for distance yet and Katy would have been 3rd in state last year and I would have gotten 6th.

Anonymous said...

My pace was 1:22.
Your pace was 1:14.
I like to be more exact in my pace times.

Steve said...

I love that you are that hard core!

Steve said...

How about our Big Shoulder 100 pace from last year? Do the math on that one!

Anonymous said...

I'm confused.
If you look up yards to mile conversion 1 mile = 1760 yards.
But I always was told that a 1650 is a mile and a Weber Mile is 66 laps (1650 yds). I don't think Mr. Weber would make a mistake like that.
What gives?

Anonymous said...

Anyway...
Steve held a 1:19
I held a 1:33
for Big Shoulders.