Monday, January 7, 2008

Demolition

I gutted a bedroom today which consisted of all of the trim/drywall/insulation. It amounted to about 40 garbage bags that weighed between 50-70lbs. Needless to say I barely have the energy to type right now. So for a non workout day, it was pretty rough. Ankle hurts a little, which considering the day i had, is not too bad. I also spent some time stretching this morning before i went to work and when i got home.

Fuel for the day:
8:30 chocolate protein shake and a banana
11:30 chocolate almond granola bar
2:00 Endurox R4 recovery drink (hoping it would help me not be sore for tomorrow)
3:30 turkey and cheese sandwich(mustard only on harvest grain bread)
4:00 Apple
7:30 Big salad(lettuce,carrots,cucumber,avocado,Gorgonzola cheese, vidalia onion poppy seed dressing) and a cup of chicken enchilada soup and 3 glasses of Red Wine

I drank probably 64oz of water as well through out the day.

Side note: This is also day 1 of no TV until after 9pm. SUCKS! but we are much more productive so I guess???? its a good thing.

5 comments:

aaron schmidt said...

nice work eating today! are you liking foam rolling?

Anonymous said...

if by being more productive you mean:

sitting around drinking wine counting down the minutes until you get to watch tv

GOOD JOB!!!

Steve said...

Foam rolling is SO painful, but I think it will really help me out once I get further along in my training.

You can add the the fuel list:

12:00am - banana (stomach was growling and keeping me awake!)

mcgovernor said...

Why was I not consulted with for this no TV until 9 madness?

A healthy dose of TV is the best way to balance your new lifestyle, and everything you're doing is too healthy or difficult. Actually if used correctly TV works as a nice workout for your brain (that means no reality shows) which can help you cope with the punishment your body is taking.
I am prescribing a minimum of 2 hours of TV a day, if you miss a night you can make it up during the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Just because we don't watch TV until 9pm doesn't mean we don't get two hours in. Also by watching our shows on Tivo we can get two hours of TV in, in an hour and a half.