Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend Update and Monday

What can I say about the weekend.......I made a very conscious decision Saturday morning to not keep track of my "fuel" intake for the weekend. It was a good decision I think considering I got a few Slider's in me at one point. Since training really hasn't begun yet, I am not to worried about what I am doing right now. That, of course, is about to change real soon in the coming weeks and I am going to have to focus a little more.

8:30 - chocolate protein shake
11:30 - chocolate almond granola bar
2:00 - 3 steak tacos (cilantro, cheese and avocado) and a medium Horchata! I could live off the LBT
4:45 - another bar
7:00 - turkey and cheese sandwich with mustard.

drank lots of water today and did some foam rolling in the afternoon(brutal!)

No comments: